The BQL challenge this month is a Log Cabin quiltlet made up of twelve small blocks. I've never done Log Cabin but have always admired it, there seem to be some many variations to be achieved by use of colour and position.
I've developed something of a phobia about this block but yesterday I finally made my challenge quiltlet. I admit to cheating as I only made four blocks, and of a larger sixe than in the BQL challenge but I decided to make mine following Lynne Edwards' instructions and in the fabrics of my ongoing sampler quilt so that I didn't have the added challenge of choosing colours! I chain-pieced my block but I understand Log Cabin can also be foundation-pieced.
I'm pleased with it, so here it is for your consideration: