I can finally share what I've been working on for the past few weeks, and why there haven't been any blog posts about the quilt in progress. Ta dah, the wedding quilt I made for my daughter and her wife who got married yesterday.
It's the pattern called Winding Ways and instead of the usual light and dark tones I added some medium into the mix which I think gives the pattern a bit more interest and movement.
I, somewhat crazily as I didn't have a vast amount of notice, decided to hand quilt it. You know that I much prefer to hand sew and I felt the personal connection was very important for a wedding quilt for my daughter. Blood, blisters and bruising aside, I finished with three whole days to spare!