This is the state of the spare bed as we try to sort out our packing for the great trip. Clothes are the (relatively) easy part as we don't need too many because it will be easy enough to do washing while we're away. The areas causing a bit of hassle are the additional things like
- three months supply of medication
- chargers, adaptors and batteries for those items of technology now essential to our lives
- whether or not to take carry-on bags as well as hold luggage, backpacks or cases
- whether or not to share out our stuff between both bags in case one gets lost
- shoes (Lis' problem, not Al's!)
We're not actually complaining about all this by the way, after all we're off to New Zealand in two weeks time.